New Process Mining Course by PADS and Celonis
In a collaborative effort between Celonis and RWTH Aachen University, we created a new online course "Process Mining: From Theory to Execution". You can join this course via https://celon.is/joinwil. It connects the core process mining concepts and techniques with the leading Celonis EMS software.
To apply process mining software in a responsible and effective manner, it is crucial to understand the foundations and core concepts. By connecting the theory of process mining to the Celonis EMS software, the threshold to get started is lowered considerably.
The course includes:
- 10 hours of on-demand virtual learning introducing:
- Data extraction
- Process discovery
- Conformance checking
- Performance analysis
- Comparative process mining
- Predictive process mining
- Execution management
- A deep-dive into the foundations and core concepts
- Practical use cases and exercises using the Celonis EMS
- Free access to software and event data
- Free certification
You can register via https://celon.is/joinwil. If you want to dive deeper into the topic, please check out the more advanced process mining courses given by the PADS chair.