HiWi/WiHi Position: Front-end Developer
The Process and Data Science group, along with the Fraunhofer Institute of Applied Information Technology (FIT), is searching for a HiWi/WiHi Front-end Developer to work on a web interface for the PM4Py Process Mining library. Embrace the latest web technologies to offer an amazing Process Mining experience to any kind of user!
Working Language: English (B1)
- Knowledge of REST web services (GET/POST).
- Working with stylesheets. Attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of Angular >= 4 and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of SASS stylesheets.
- Knowledge of technologies to create a desktop application out of a web application (e.g. ElectronJS).
What We Offer:
- Pole position to require a Bachelor’s / Master’s thesis in our group.
- Possibility to work in the group with students and researchers.
- "Marketing” of your final product (if it’s good).
Send your resume and your grades by e-mail to us! We’ll contact you for an interview