First Audio Course on Process Mining
The first audio course on process mining is now available from listenable.
The first audio course on process mining is now available from listenable.io: "Process Mining as the Bridge Between Process Science and Data Science". Visit https://listenable.io/web/courses/247/process-mining-as-the-bridge-between-process-science-and-data-science/ to join the course created by Wil van der Aalst. The course consists of 11 bite-sized lessons of 4-9 minutes. In less than 75 minutes, you get introduced to the wonderful world of process mining.
The course includes the following lessons:
- Data Science and Big Data
- Different Types of Process Mining
- Process Discovery: The basics
- Process Discovery: More advanced techniques
- Conformance checking
- Beyond Process Discovery and Conformance checking
- Getting the Right Event Data
- Process Mining Software
- How To Conduct a Process Mining Project
- The Relation to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotic Process Automation
- Process Mining: Data Science in Action
Process mining bridges the gap between traditional model-based process analysis (e.g., simulation and other business process management techniques) and data-centric analysis techniques such as machine learning and data mining. Process mining seeks the confrontation between event data and process models, and should be in the toolbox of any data scientist, consultant, manager, or auditor. This technology has become available only recently, but can be applied to all operational processes in healthcare, logistics, production, customer care, banking, insurance, etc. This course explains what process mining is and how to get started.
Since it is audio only you can listen to it while commuting (or having difficulties to sleep).